Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

Recife owners?

twigletzone

Hi all,

Have been looking for reviews of Recife pens and not finding any - anyone out there own one and care to comment? Or link me to all the reviews I failed to find? :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orval

• torstar

• Mech-for-i

• AlexItto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have one of their 'crystal' eyedroppers with a gold plated steel nib. Nice pen - I tend to use it for drawing more than writing (pretty hard nib). I think I may have one of their others around somewhere, perhaps a travel pen?

Had a bunch of them , I mean, well , generally nice to had , decent quality , but noting really special, but I do agree the ' Crystal " series of Eyedropper ( actually it can use a converter ) are very nice, hold loads of ink and a very very reliable feed , they tend to write a bit too wet though. But do know this is a fashion brand , so expect a bit of pricing along that kind of thing , and many of their model are OEM , and you can find similar or even same model from their Chinese / Indian partner.

you can find the brand at web address at Recife.Paris

I recently bought a Recife Traveler, on sale.  Haven't inked it yet.  Once I do, I will post a review.

Erick

Using right now:

Parker Duofold "F" nib running Pelikan Königsblau

Leonardo Officina Italiana Pura "F" nib running Diamine Autumn Oak

Benu Briolette "F" nib running D'Atramentis Cyan Blue-Copper 

4 hours ago, Mech-for-i said:

Had a bunch of them , I mean, well , generally nice to had , decent quality , but noting really special, but I do agree the ' Crystal " series of Eyedropper ( actually it can use a converter ) are very nice, hold loads of ink and a very very reliable feed , they tend to write a bit too wet though. But do know this is a fashion brand , so expect a bit of pricing along that kind of thing , and many of their model are OEM , and you can find similar or even same model from their Chinese / Indian partner.

you can find the brand at web address at Recife.Paris

I have a red Recife Crystal, and it writes very well.  I would love to find other colors.  Can you tell me where to find 'similar or same' Chinese/Indian models?

My other pen is a Montblanc and...

My other blog is a tumblr.

1 hour ago, Sailor Kenshin said:

I have a red Recife Crystal, and it writes very well.  I would love to find other colors.  Can you tell me where to find 'similar or same' Chinese/Indian models?

ASA pens of India had a bunch of similar , and I think FPR too , had not check recently but I do recall seeing them there .. some of Recife's metal pen are Chinese OEM alright but you need to simply browse the usual place, you know the auction and retail sites , Amazon etc ...

I Received a Recife Crystal as a present about 25 years ago. During at least 10 years it was my only one pen that I used  daily as an eyedropper without any problems, carrying it in the inner pocket of my jacket. The feed is excellent and can regulate the flow correctly without blurbs until the barrel is empty (at least 3,5ml). The sealing was good enough without any need of silicone grease. Eyedroppers are definitely the most practical filling system. My old reliable trusty work companion for many years before I fell in the rabbit hole...:rolleyes:

Orval

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...